Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Needy : Poetic Letter Exercise

Laughing
Uncontrollably

Liking
Fanatically

Calming
Hysterically

Thanking
Profusely

Thanking
Frankly

Thanking
Surely

Praising
Ambitiously

Thanking
Bravely

Noticing
Terrifically

Involving
Needlessly

 Let us learn from Christ how to pray, to forgive, to sow peace, and to be near those in need

I am laughing as I lose control, uncontrollably, to uplift the needy
I am liking as a fanatic, fanatically, to love the needy
I am living in a calming hysteria, hysterically, to ease the needy
It is a profuse thankfulness I learn, profusely, to cherish the needy
I can only be frank and be thinking them, frankly, to honor the needy
It is a sure thankfulness, surely, to offer the needy
I am ambitious to praise, ambitiously, to glorify the needy
I give thanks to the brave, bravely, to cater the needy
One should be terrific to notice, terrifically, to aknowledge the needy
It would needlessly be involving others when we are not near the needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment